Need something?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need something?

Where Yt-zens from 2e3 find their needs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back !! once again... xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
harry_exe
Admin
Admin
harry_exe

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back !! once again... xD Empty
PostSubject: Back !! once again... xD   Back !! once again... xD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:07 am

Sorry guys, this time the problem is i dun have a working charger so my laptop can't work with an empty batery or a spoilt main switch charger. well... my bro and I have been saving some money for the past weeks and got enuf for the cheapest charger we can find.

Ok, now about the forum. Welcome cheers to all knewly join members that weren't from 1e3 (doesn't mean i dun welcome those who are from 1e3 Rolling Eyes).
Some notes to address:

1. To know who or how many poeple is online, go to Index (A.K.A main forum) and scroll all the way down. It'll state how many poeple and who are online. If there's more than one, please do proceed to the chat box. After u log in in the main log in, press the log in button in chatbox to chat with others.
  2. Teachers are coming in so do not use things or show things that they won't like if not the forum's reputation will fall affraid
  3. The radio will be up. I'll be on the radio either on Sunday or Saturday night. For those who wanna be D.J.'s dun hesitate to request at the radio section in Index. I will only play the songs I have ( I kept the songs u requested to me the last time I was a D.J.). If u want your songs to be played and u nvr request it b4, Please go to the radio section to request b4 i start the show so that i can download b4 hand.
For those who are new to forums, please go to F.A.Q in Index which was put up by me to find out basic forum skillz. I took a lot of effort to fill up that section so please do not leave it redundant.

Anymore questions just ask me in the F.A.Q section or message me.

~Hadi king
Back to top Go down
https://2e3needz.forumotion.com

Back !! once again... xD
Page 1 of 1